Overnight mooring on the Carillon Canal
Sitting on the Ottawa River in a magnificent natural setting, the Carillon Canal is a colossal work that is worth seeing! To enjoy the many attractions located nearby, overnight mooring is offered on the concrete and wooden wharves installed downstream, on the north and south sides, as well as upstream from the lock.
Please consult the fees page.
Carillon Park, restaurants, Hydro-Quebec Carillon generating station, Voyageur Provincial Park of Ontario, Argenteuil Regional Museum and Carillon Island Migratory Bird Sanctuary.
Advantages of overnight mooring
- Save time by being the first ones to lock through
- Enjoy a unique low-cost experience
- Access to bathrooms (Check with the lock operators)
- Captivating stop in your journey
- Unlimited access to surrounding attractions and services
Mooring is offered on a first-come, first-served basis
*On Quebec canals, contact the lock operators through VHF-canal 68 during operating hours.
Consult the seasonal lockage and mooring permits section for a complete listing of standard rates and package deals.