COVID-19 and your visit to Woodside National Historic Site
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to Woodside National Historic Site
We miss our visitors! We are working hard to assess ways to resume services this autumn in a cautious and safe manner for both visitors and staff. For now, to help Canadians gain access to the health and wellness benefits that come from being outdoors and in nature, our grounds and trails are open. We ask all visitors to continue to respect physical distancing to keep us all safe and healthy.
We will communicate any updates on this web page and on our Facebook page.
What’s open (updated June 1, 2020)
- Trails and grounds
- Parking lot
What’s closed (updated June 1, 2020)
- Historic home
- Reservation services – all reservations placed prior to June 21, 2020 will be cancelled and a full refund will be provided
Your safety when visiting
- Visitors must respect physical distancing of 2 metres / 6.5 feet
- Visitors must respect all signage, including signage on pets
- Leave no trace when you visit outdoor spaces – take all garbage with you
- Be extra cautious when engaging in recreational activities to avoid injury
- Respect the guidance of public health authorities to help keep our families, friends, and neighbours healthy and safe
Parks Canada is working with provincial counterparts, local municipalities, and communities to keep visitors and residents informed and safe.
For the most up to date information, visit: