Lock 10 - Hagues Reach
Lock 10 is a quiet, secluded lock station, its elevation allows for cool breezes on hot summer nights. There is a large tract of isolated land to roam on the island adjacent to the lock.
- Address: 200 Hague’s Reach Road, Seymour Twp., Ontario
- Nautical chart: #2021 (more on Nautical charts)
- Kilometer marker: 45 km (mile 28)
- GPS: 44°16'03.7"N 77°47'36.9"W
Facilities and services
Surrounded by nature sits this peaceful and historic lockstation that - in its time - was one of the highest lifts on the Trent-Severn Waterway at 24 feet (7.3 metres). This lock was constructed under a contract that included the locks at Percy Reach, Myers, and the Flight Locks at Ranney Falls. The total construction costs for these locks was $1,262,733.
- Trent-Severn Trail Towns (Campbellford)
- Trent Hills & District Chamber of Commerce
Phone number: (705) 653-1551 or 1-888-653-1556
- Kawarthas Northumberland
- Northumberland Tourism
Phone number: (905) 372-3329 ext 2257 or 2237 or 1-866-401-3278