Facilities and Services
ATTENTION - 2021 facilities and services will be coming soon.
Parks Canada staffs and operates 44 individual lockstations along the Trent-Severn Waterway National Historic Site during its annual operating season (May to October). Various amenities (including: washrooms, shore power, camping and accommodations, visitor information) and different levels of lockage and mooring services may be available at each site at any given time in the operating season. Access to facilities and services is also subject to change.
2021 Season - Facilities and Services by lockstation
Last updated: April 1, 2021
- Flying Crews
Flying crews are lockstation teams responsible for operating more than one lock in different locations. At locations with Flying Crews expect some delays.
- Public washrooms
Where public washroom facilities are available:
- Limited access; 1 person or family at a time
- Physical distancing rules will apply (stay 6ft apart, wash your hands)
- Increased cleaning protocols in place
Boater-based camping only (where available; refer to lock list below).
- 1 camping tent will be allowed to boaters with a valid Mooring Permit
- Space is allocated by the Lockmaster on a first-come, first-served basis