Staying in an oTENTik
You can reserve your oTENTik stay online at reservation.pc.gc.ca or by phone at 1-877-RESERVE.
Check-In: 3 PM
Check-Out: 11 AM
Trent-Severn Waterway oTENTik description:
The oTENTik is a spacious blend of a tent and an A-frame cabin equipped with beds and furniture on a raised floor.
- A table and seating area for 6 people
- Interior lights
- Fire extinguisher
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- Broom and dustpan
- Picnic table
- Deck chairs
- Barbeque and propane
- Free use of shower facilities
- Outside deck chairs provided
- Please note: there is no electricity, plumbing or running water in the tents.
Please note: There is no electricity, heat source, plumbing or running water in the oTENTik.
- Sleeping bags
- Blankets and pillows
- Drinks and a water container (water tap nearby)
- Cooking equipment
- Eating utensils
- A cooler
- Matches or a lighter
- Camping chairs
- Slippers or indoor shoes
A Few Rules
- Only Guide Dogs or support animals are allowed inside the oTENTik structures. Pets in the park must be leashed at all times.
- For safety reasons, cooking is NOT allowed inside the oTENTik.
- The oTENTik must be cleaned prior to departure.
- Rules that apply to the other camping sites also apply at the Parks Canada oTENTik. Please check General Camping Information.
- Please store food, drinks, and all related items securely in the metal storage bins supplied on your oTENTik site so that wildlife does not have access to your food and drinks. Please do not leave any garbage or recycling in the storage boxes upon departure.
- In consideration of future guests, please remember that washroom facilities are just a short walk away.
- Possession and consumption of alcohol is enforced in accordance with the Ontario Liquor License Act. The act prohibits consuming or having an open container of liquor on docks, shelters and public areas. Liquor can be consumed at your rented oTENTik site ONLY.
- Cannabis consumption is prohibited around cooking shelters and public areas, and is restricted to your campsite. Smoking is prohibited in the oTENTiks.
Available at the Lock Station
Firewood cannot be brought into the park.
Firewood must be purchased within the site and is available at the Lock Station for $6.80.
Protect your forests from the Emerald Ash Borer - a highly destructive invasive insect which attacks and kills all species of ash. The Emerald Ash Borer has the capability to spread rapidly throughout trees and forests. A single piece of infected firewood can be detrimental to thousands of trees and forests.