Coming soon - 2021 reservations will launch in April
A drop of heaven for a night
Spend the night under a natural canopy and fall asleep admiring the stars! A great opportunity to discover or rediscover the joys of camping at new heights. Make it a memorable family experience or couple’s getaway in a tear drop-shaped ‘duplex’, with a convertible table/bed on the main level and suspended hammock loft above.
Situated along the historic Trent-Severn Waterway surrounded by nature, Parks Canada Ôasis sites claim some of the most beautiful waterside views in Eastern Ontario. Whether you're travelling by water or by land, these unique accommodations will ensure that you make wonderful new memories along your journey. At Parks Canada, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to discover these peaceful sites with our Ôasis's at two locations: Lock 9 - Meyers and Lock 10 - Hauges Reach.
Lock 9 - Meyers
Lock 10 - Hauges Reach
What to expect
There is no electricity, plumbing, running water or heat source inside the Ôasis.
- Interior area of 6 m2
- Sleeps 2 adults: convertible table/bed
- Sleeps 2 children, up to a maximum weight of 150 lbs: suspended hammock loft
- Lighting (battery powered lamp)
- Parking (1 or 2 vehicles)
- Fire pit
What to bring
- Bedding and pillow
- Flashlight, lantern or headlamp
- Personal gear: clothing, accessories, toiletries and slippers or indoor shoes
- Personal safety items: whistle, first aid kit, sunscreen and bug repellant
- Cooking equipment, food and drinks, reusable water bottles, etc.
- Entertainment items (i.e. binoculars, books, cards or sporting equipment, etc.)
- Other (matches or lighter, rope, etc.)
Rules that apply to the other camping sites along the Trent-Severn Waterway also apply to Parks Canada Ôasis sites. Before you visit, please review all Visitor Guidelines.
Garbage and recycling
Alcohol and cannabis
You may also like…