Summer Teas are back at the Superintendent’s Residence!
Step back in time and join us for afternoon tea at the historic and elegant Superintendent’s Residence. Throughout the months of July and August we will be hosting three different tea experiences, ranging from a casual drop-in Tea House to a fancy High Tea.
The Superintendent’s Tea House runs every Wednesday in July and August from July 10th – August 21st from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
The Heritage Teas will be held on July 14th, July 21st, and August 11th at 2:00 p.m. Tickets must be booked in advance, as there is limited seating available.
The High Tea is a one-time event, held on Sunday, August 18th at 2 p.m. Tickets must be booked in advance, as there is limited seating available.
- Superintendent’s Tea House tickets - $10.80 per person
- Heritage Tea tickets - $17.20 per person
- High Tea tickets - $36.55 per person
- The Superintendent’s Tea House: Relax and enjoy a tea or coffee with scones and treats, as you sit on the verandah of the Superintendent’s Residence and watch the boats pass through the historic Sault Ste. Marie Canal.
- Heritage Tea: Invite some friends for a fun-filled historic tea luncheon, complete with costumed interpreters, music, and a full lunch menu.
- High Tea: Wear your Sunday best and enjoy live entertainment, and a gourmet lunch menu served by costumed interpreters.
Each tea will include varying interpretation from our knowledgeable staff and delicious food and treats provided by local restaurants. Reservations are required for the Heritage Tea and High Tea. The weekly Superintendent’s Tea House requires no reservation and is on a first-come, first served basis.
Reservations are required for the Heritage Tea and High Tea. Please call 705-941-6205 or email email@example.com to make a booking.
- Suitable for large groups (all tea experiences)
- Suitable for small groups
- Suitable for FIT (Fully Independent Travelers)
- Motor coach parking available
- Washrooms on site
- Gift shop