Gift shop hours
Shop our great selection of products to remember your visits to Fort Malden National Historic Site.
*NEW* Fort Malden gift shop now offering curbside pickup of unique gifts and Parks Canada merchandise. How it works:
- Look through the catalogue below for products
- Download and complete the form below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 519-736-5416 and leave a message with your name and phone number.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER via email or phone message.
- A staff member will call you at the phone number you provide to process your order. Most major credit cards are accepted.
- Pickup your order at our Visitor Orientation Centre at 100 Laird Ave. between 10 am and 4 pm Monday-Friday, with evening hours on Tuesdays until 7 pm. Pickups are by appointment only.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us confirming your pick-up window.
Curbside pick up gift catalogue (PDF, 3 MB)
Curbside pick up gift order form (PDF, 185 KB)
The information you provide is collected under the authority of Section 8 of the Parks Canada Agency Act allowing customers the ability to order/purchase Parks Canada Agency products.
Your personal information is administered in accordance the Privacy Act and other applicable laws. You have the right to the protection of, access to, and correction of your personal information, which is described in Personal Information Bank Public Communications PSU 914. Instructions for obtaining this information are outlined in the government publication entitled Info Source.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commissioner of Canada regarding the institution’s handling of your personal information.
Parks Canada official merchandise
Looking for Parks Canada official merchandise during the off season? Check out our online store for a great selection of apparel, headwear, and gear.
Every purchase of Parks Canada official merchandise supports Canada’s national parks, historic sites, and marine conservation areas.