COVID-19 and your visit to Laurier House National Historic Site
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to Laurier House National Historic Site
Parks Canada will be opening the grounds of Laurier House National Historic Site to visitors beginning June 1, 2020. The historic house and the visitor centre remain closed until further notice. We ask that visitors respect social distancing measures and we remind travelers that there are no public washrooms currently available at Laurier House and may also be limited or not available in the local community.
Laurier House National Historic Site is now closed for the season. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
Your safety when visiting
- Parks Canada is asking Canadians to stay home and support the national effort to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Those travelling from a distance should consider their plans as there are no washroom facilities available on site and may also be limited or not available in the community.
- Please follow the advice of local public health experts and wear a mask indoors and in public spaces where physical distancing may be difficult to maintain.
- Keep a distance of 2 metres between you and others.
- Leave no trace when you visit outdoor spaces. Please take all your garbage with you and help keep these places clean.
- Abide by all travel advisories.