COVID-19 and your visit to Bethune Memorial House National Historic Site
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to Bethune Memorial House National Historic Site
What’s open (updated October 2, 2020)
- Grounds and the First World War Trench, from 11 am to 3 pm, daily
What’s closed (updated October 2, 2020)
- Visitor Centre and washrooms are closed for the 2020 season
- Historic House
- 展览厅和 卫生间不开放
Your safety when visiting
- Parks Canada is asking Canadians to stay home and support the national effort to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Those travelling from a distance should assess their plans as there are limited washroom facilities available on site and in the local community.
- The Visitor Centre is cleaned and disinfected twice daily when open.
- Visitor limits have been put in place for the Visitor Centre to support physical distancing. Due to the popularity of the site in the fall, this may result in early closures when capacity in the Visitor Centre has been reached.
- The site is open from 11 am to 3 pm. Peak visitation hours are between 11 am and 1 pm. Plan your arrival accordingly.
- Please follow the advice of local public health experts and wear a mask indoors and in public spaces where physical distancing may be difficult to maintain.
- Keep a distance of 2 metres between you and others.
- Parks Canada staff will be wearing non-medical masks and will practice physical distancing. Visitor interactions such as fee collection will occur behind a shield.
- Leave no trace when you visit outdoor spaces. Please take all your garbage with you and help keep these places clean.
- Abide by all travel advisories.
- 远途旅行时请计划好卫生间使用，纪念馆 和 当地社区设施有限。