COVID-19 and your visit to Bellevue House National Historic Site
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to Bellevue House National Historic Site
Bellevue House National Historic Site is now closed for the season. We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
Your safety when visiting
- Parks Canada is asking Canadians to stay home and support the national effort to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Please follow the advice of local public health experts and wear a mask indoors and in public spaces where physical distancing may be difficult to maintain.
- Those travelling from a distance should assess their plans as there are no washroom facilities available on site and may also be limited or not available in the community.
- Keep a distance of 2 metres between you and others.
- Leave no trace when you visit outdoor spaces. Please take all your garbage with you and help keep these places clean.
- Abide by all travel advisories.