If Grand-Pré could talk (guided tour)
For many, a guided tour is the best part of a trip to a historic site. We believe it is one of the best way to learn about Grand-Pré and its many stories.
At Grand-Pré, we take guided tours very seriously.
How does a Victorian garden equate to an Acadian village? Is the memorial church a church? Who was Émiline LaBiche? Perhaps you yourself have unknown Acadian roots?
We invite you to come walk with one of our interpreters to learn more! Included in this tour:
- An overview of the history of the Acadian deportation
- A stop at the Statue of Evangeline
- A visit to the Memorial Church
All this in the spectacular Landscape of Grand-Pré UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- English: 10:30 am and 2:30 pm
- French: 11:30 am and 1:30 pm
- Daily (July and August)
- Duration: Approximately 45 minutes
- Price: See the Fees page