Acadian Fring Frang
Accompanied by an interpreter, you will learn how to cook, and eat Fring Frang, a traditional mouth-watering Acadian potato dish. Be prepared to get your hands dirty when you grate your own potatoes, slather them in butter or oil, and watch them sizzle and turn golden brown on the grill.
Enjoy your dish in our cozy outside venue, surrounded by beautiful grape vines, and learn how the Peruvian potato became a staple in the Acadian kitchen.
History tastes amazing!
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (July and August)
- 11:30 am (English) and 1:30 pm (French)
- 902-542-4040 (recommended)
- Cost: $7.30 per person (max : 12 person)
- For safety reasons, children should be accompanied by an adult during the cooking process
- The activity is weather dependent