The stories that this land, the Grand Pré National Historic Site, which is part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, can tell us are endless. Expérience Grand-Pré is an Acadian non-for-profit group that creates genuine bilingual and family experiences in order to better learn and transmit these stories to future generations. Through narrative, theatrical productions, puppetry and singing, they gather in a context of human exchanges, all in order to better meet each other. The spirit of this sacred place illuminates our collective spirit in the present moment.
Meet your guide at the Grand-Pré National Historic Site Visitor Centre to discover the Landscape of Grand Pré, inscribed on UNESCO’s World Heritage Site in 2012. Use your voucher for a wine tasting at Domaine de Grand Pré after your visit.
- Everyday from june 17 to september 19 (except August 11, 15, 16, 17 and 18)
- 11:00 am and 1:00 pm
One hour guided visit of the site with a historical character. Use your voucher for a wine tasting at Domaine de Grand Pré after your visit.
- Thurdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
- Between June 27 to August 10, then August 29, 30 and 31
- 1:00 pm
*Does not include the Parks Canada entrance fee
Listen to the stories of the spirits of Grand-Pré at night.
- July 5 and 19, August 2 and 30, September 13
- 8:30 pm, at the Grand-Pré National Historic Site
- June 23 to August 25 (except August 11 and 18)
- Sundays at 3:00 pm
- July and August
- 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm
- Monday mornings in July and August
- 10:00 am to 11:00 am
For more information concerning Expérience Grand-Pré, please consult their website.