Ales and Tales
- Schedule: Offered in July and August, every Tuesday and Friday at 12:30 pm.
- Cost: $50 per person
- Location: Program begins at Ladies' Lookout Trail
- Trail terrain: This walking experience takes you on a trail that has irregular terrain, steep sections, and some stairs.
- Maximum of 15 participants per program.
- Participants must be 19 years of age or older.
- Participants are recommended to meet at the Visitor Centre at 11:30 am for orientation and payment.
An experience for the eyes, ears, and taste buds!
Beginning at the summit of Signal Hill, walk the Ladies’ Lookout Trail with a Parks Canada interpreter. Learn about the Battle of Signal Hill, life of military soldiers who lived here, and how they too enjoyed a brew back in the day.
Take a break for a sip at scenic Cuckhold’s Cove before continuing to Quidi Vidi village where you will sample local craft beer and enjoy a fine pub meal at Quidi Vidi Brewery; the province’s largest craft brewery.
In person: This experience can be purchased at the Visitor Centre on Signal Hill.
For more information, please contact the Visitor Centre at 709-772-5367.
Please note, bookings are made on a first come first serve basis and space is limited.