18th Century Equipped Camping
Wake up in the past!
Camp under the stars within the fort walls in an 18th century style tent. A unique experience at an amazing historic site overlooking the historic Tantramar wetlands and the Bay of Fundy beyond.
What we provide:
- Tent (already set up on-site), sleeping pads, propane stove, LED lantern, table, bench, stools, fire pit, cooking stakes.
- Tents are equipped with a raised wooden platform for your comfort.
- Portable toilets & small sink, as well as a large outdoor sink for drinking water and dish washing are located behind Visitor Centre.
What To Bring:
- Sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, water container, dishes, eating utensils, bug spray, food, toiletries, flashlights, and matches or a lighter and all other camping necessities.
Persons per Tent Site:
- 1 to 4 adults per tent (exceptions may be made for families)
- Small parking lot next to Visitor Centre, large parking lot below the fort
- Vehicles do not have access to the fort
- None available
- There is no wi-fi or internet access
- $70.00 / per site / per night
- $4.90 / 0.75 cub ft bag
- $6.80 / 1 cub ft bag
Propane tank for stove
- Only wood sold on site can be used (to help protect our forests from destructive invasive species)
- Fires are allowed in the provided fire pits. Fire arrestor covers must be used at all times on the fire pits. Please check with Visitor Centre for fire ban/restriction status at (506) 364-5080
- Alcohol may only be consumed on a registered campsite
- Alcohol is not permitted in day-use or public areas including picnic shelters
- Pets are not allowed in overnight camping program
- Smoking is not permitted in tents
- Operation of propane stoves is not permitted in tents
- Reservations can be made for overnight stays between July 1 and September 2, 2018
- Please call: (506) 364-5080 (daily 9 am — 5 pm)
Available Camping Dates (Nights):
- July 1 — September 2, 2018
Visitor Centre hours of operation:
- June 23 — September 3, 2018: daily 9 am - 5 pm
- Guests must check in at the Visitor Centre
Check In Time:
- 4 pm — 5:30 pm
Check Out Time:
- 8:45 am
- 10 pm — 8 am
- Full refund if cancelling at least 3 days (72 hours) prior to your arrival date.
- 50% refund if cancelling before 11 am the day prior to your arrival date.
- No refunds or cancellations beyond 11 am the day prior to your scheduled date of arrival.