COVID-19 and your visit to St. Andrew's Rectory
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to St. Andrew's Rectory
St. Andrew’s Rectory National Historic Site is partially open to the public.
What’s open (updated July 12, 2021)
- The St. Andrew’s Rectory grounds.
- The St. Andrews Rectory shop.
- Washroom facilities will be available.
What’s closed (updated July 12, 2021)
- The St. Andrews Rectory museum.
Your safety when visiting
- For your safety, please follow all posted physical distancing signage on-site.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available on-site.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces are implemented.
- Visitors who are sick, have been in contact with someone ill, or have been outside the province in the last 14 days are asked to stay home. Please obey all local COVID-19 health directives.
- Picnic tables and outdoor areas are not being regularly sanitized.
- Non-medical masks or face coverings are required when visiting indoor public spaces at St. Andrew's Rectory. An indoor public space is any space with walls and a roof that can be accessed by the members of the public.