COVID-19 and your visit to St. Andrew's Rectory
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to St. Andrew's Rectory
St. Andrew’s Rectory National Historic Site is partially open to the public.
What’s open (updated August 6, 2020)
- The St. Andrew’s Rectory grounds.
- The St. Andrews Rectory shop.
- The St. Andrews Rectory museum.
- Washroom facilities will be available.
What’s closed (updated July 23, 2020)
Your safety when visiting
- For your safety, please follow all posted physical distancing signage on-site.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available on-site.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces are implemented.
- Visitors who are sick, have been in contact with someone ill, or have been outside the province in the last 14 days are asked to stay home. Please obey all local COVID-19 health directives.
- Picnic tables and outdoor areas are not being regularly sanitized.