Coronavirus (COVID-19) and your visit to Prince of Wales Fort
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
This location is:
Important information about your visit to Prince of Wales Fort
What’s open: (updated March 31, 2022)
- The Visitor Centre in Churchill is open.
What’s closed: (updated March 31, 2022)
- Prince of Wales Fort, Cape Merry, Sloop Cove and the Visitor Centre in Churchill are closed for the season.
- All facilities at Prince of Wales Fort National Historic Site are closed for the season.
Your safety when visiting
- Parks Canada staff are present only during scheduled tours.
- For your safety, please follow all posted signage on-site.
- Routine cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces are implemented.