Guided Driving Tour
Take a drive through history with Parks Canada’s new guided driving tour! Discover the history and architecture that helped shape much of Southern Manitoba in this 90-minute experience through the Red River Valley from the comfort of your car.
The 55 km route begins at St. Andrew’s Rectory National Historic Site and ends at Lower Fort Garry, highlighting the remarkable architecture of the area. A Parks Canada vehicle will lead the tour and will tell the story and significance of each place of interest along the route.
During your tour, you will visit:
- St. Andrew’s Rectory National Historic Site;
- St. Andrew’s on the Red Anglican Church;
- Miss Davis’ School / Twin Oaks;
- Captain Kennedy House;
- St. Andrews Lock and Dam;
- Bunn House;
- St. Peter Dynevor Anglican Church;
- Dynevor Indian Hospital;
- St. Clements Anglican Church;
- Lower Fort Garry National Historic Site
Join us on Sundays in July and August to experience Drive Through History. Starts July 18, 2021.
Tour begins at 2:00pm.
The tour takes approximately 90 minutes.
How to book:
Pre-booking is required. Email email@example.com to reserve your spot today!
For more information on fees, see our detailed fees list.