How to book
Our booking staff make it easy for you to register your class for a field trip. The process takes less than five minutes!
- Name of program
- Teachers' names (all names if multiple classes plan to visit together)
- School name and contact information
- Number of students and grade level
- Approximate number of adults
- Date (Select your top 3 preferences)
- Special needs: Is there anything we need to be aware of to ensure a smooth visit for your group?
- morning program (10 am–12 noon)
- afternoon program (12:15 pm–2:15 pm)
- early activity (10–10:45 am)
- mid-morning activity (11–11:45 am)
- afternoon activity (1–1:45 am)
- Bookings may also be accepted for later in the afternoon
Session. These are the times we offer:
You can also contact us via the Parks Canada toll-free hotline at 1-888-773-8888.
Request service in English, French, or a mixture of both official languages; and for English as Second Language (ESL) students: beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
Visit our detailed fees page to learn about admission fees and other programming fees.
Fees are accepted by school cheque (made payable to The Receiver General for Canada), credit or debit card, or cash on the day of the field trip.
One teacher or parent chaperone per 5 students is free. We require a minimum of one teacher or parent chaperone per 15 students. Additional adults are welcome and can enter at the same rate as the students. Fees include taxes.
Please ensure that all schools have a fair chance to participate in our programs: give us at least two weeks' notice of any cancellations, so that we may offer the time slot to another class.
After you book, we will send a confirmation by email or fax.