COVID-19 and your visit to The Forks
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to The Forks
- Tech services staff are onsite working on regular grounds maintenance;
- For information regarding The Forks Market, the Johnston Terminal, and all Forks Renewal Corp land, please visit The Forks website.
What’s open (updated June 1, 2020)
- The Forks National Historic Site grounds.
What’s closed (updated June 1, 2020)
- Washroom facilities at the Orientation Circle are closed until further notice;
- The Fort Parka playground is closed until further notice.
Your safety when visiting
- Site is not currently staffed. Visitors are responsible for their own safety;
- Red chairs and picnic tables are not being regularly sanitized.