COVID-19 and your visit to The Forks
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to The Forks
For information regarding The Forks Market, the Johnston Terminal, and all Forks Renewal Corp land, please visit The Forks website.
What’s open (updated June 1, 2020)
- The Forks National Historic Site grounds.
What’s closed (updated June 1, 2020)
- Washroom facilities at the Orientation Circle are closed until further notice;
- The Fort Parka playground is closed until further notice.
Your safety when visiting
- Site is not currently staffed. Visitors are responsible for their own safety;
- Red chairs and picnic tables are not being regularly sanitized.