Arctic Snow Tube Park
Come tubing with Parks Canada and Konex at The Forks’ Parks Canada Place. Slide around the historic grounds at the Arctic Snow Tube Park being pulled by a one-of-a-kind pulley system for a unique winter experience in the heart of the city.
One tubing ride is only $5 per 5 minute ride.
Hours of Operation:
Thursday and Friday: 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Weekends and Holidays: 12:00 – 9:00pm
Where is the Arctic Snow Tube Park?
The Arctic Snow Tube Park is located at Parks Canada Place at The Forks National Historic Site east of the CN Stage.
What is the Arctic Snow Tube Park?
Cable Tubing is a snow-tube that pulls riders by cable along a trail which runs back-and-forth between two towers. The ride is continuous and is adjusted based on the desire of the riders - which makes the experience great for beginners or advanced riders. The Konex operator can control the speed and direction of the cable, or stop quickly to allow fallen riders to get back on.
Come experience this one-of-a-kind attraction for yourself!
There are elements of risk that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Always show courtesy to others. Please adhere to the code listed below and share with others the responsibility for a safe outdoor experience.
- One person per tube in a sitting position only.
- Children under 1.1 meters in height must be accompanied in the snow tubing park at all times by a parent or legal guardian with a valid snow tubing ticket.
- The dog must be in the same tube as their human.
- Obey all posted signs, warnings and instructions from staff.
- Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of your ticket without refund.