Adventure Park rules
Welcome! Parks Canada hopes you enjoy this “mini” historical Forks!
Enjoy at your own risk.
Water Park Rules
CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES. This park is for children 12 years of age and under, and their adult caregivers.
- USE CAUTION
- Take care when climbing, running and/or sliding
- Watch out for others
- Be aware that surfaces may be slippery when wet
- Be courteous and respectful of others—take turns
- Place all garbage/recycling in the containers provided
- Wear proper footwear (no in-line skates or bare feet)
- Share your great park experience with family, friends and us!
- Bring your pet(s) into the park
- Use skateboards, in-line skates or bicycles in the park
- Bring your cooking grill or use breakable glass or sharp objects
In case of emergency
Call 911 or The Forks 24-HOUR Security: 204-291-9197
You are located at: Parks Canada - the Children's playground at The Forks
Please report all questions, comments and concerns to Parks Canada/The Forks National Historic Site - 204-98-FORKS (204-983-6757)
Parks Canada reserves the right to request an individual/group to leave the Park if they are not in compliance with the Park rules.
The playground may be closed without notice if the structures, play surface and/or any part of the water park are damaged or undergoing maintenance.
Parks Canada is not responsible for any health issues that arise due to the use of this facility.