Water Park rules
Enjoy at your own risk. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES. This park is for children 12 years of age and under, and their adult caregivers.
- Use caution
- Take care when enjoying the water features
- Watch out for others
- Be aware that surfaces may be slippery when wet
- Wear proper attire and footwear at all times. Ensure children under 4 years of age wear swim diapers
- Be courteous and respectful of others—take turns
- Place all garbage/recycling in the containers provided
- Share your great park experience with family, friends and us!
- Bring your pet(s) into the park
- Use skateboards, in-line skates or bicycles in the park
- Bring your cooking grill or use breakable glass or sharp objects
In Case of Emergency
Call 911 or Forks 24-HOUR Security: 204-291-9197
You are located at: Parks Canada - Children's Playground at The Forks
Please report all questions, comments and concerns to Parks Canada/The Forks National Historic Site - 204-927-7874.
Parks Canada reserves the right to request an individual/group to leave the Park if they are not in compliance with the Park rules.