6,000 Years in 60 Minutes!
Discover The Forks' hidden history!
May 12- June 30, 2018, Saturdays and Sundays
July 2–September 3, 2018, Wednesday - Sunday
Times: 11 am, 1 pm and 3 pm
Duration: 60 minutes
Ticket sales and tour departures:
Parks Canada Information Desk inside the Travel Manitoba Information Centre at The Forks
Reservation is required for groups only.
Fee: $3.90 per person, taxes included
Take a 6,000-year journey with a Parks Canada interpreter and uncover what lies beneath your feet. Learn the fate of the four fur trading posts and hear the epic stories behind this meeting place. Through curious objects and colourful characters, the history of The Forks comes to life in this easy walking tour.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By telephone: 204-98-FORKS (204-983-6757)
- Reservation is required for groups.
- This experience is outdoors, be prepared, weather can change at any time.
- This guided tour has limited accessibility.
- Maximum 30 persons per guide.
- Available in English and French
- Suitable for small groups
- Suitable for FIT (Fully Independent Travelers)
- Reservation required
- Motorcoach parking available
- On site café/restaurant
- Washrooms on site