COVID-19 and your visit to Fort St James National Historic Site
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Fort St. James National Historic Site is now closed for the season
We look forward to seeing you in 2021!
Fort St. James National Historic is open all year round for self-guided walks of the historic site grounds, interpretive tours available by appointment.
Visiting Fort St James National Historic Site
The safety of visitors, employees and residents is our top priority. We welcome your support toward a safe and respectful visit.
- You are responsible for your own safety
- You can help keep others safe
- Do not visit if you are sick. Do not visit if you were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Follow all public health guidelines. Hand washing hygiene and social distance measures are key to your health
- Maintain physical distance measures of two metres (six feet) between yourself and others
- Wash your hands frequently
- Prepare to wait for your turn
- Be kind and patient to each other. We are in this together
For more information about Fort St James National Historic Site, visit:
For more information about Parks Canada, visit: