Fort Langley National Historic Site’s overnight camping experience offers a unique experience of life in an 1800s trading post. Campground hosts provide a welcoming and safe environment for campers who stay in oTENTiks, a cross between an A-frame cabin and a prospector tent.
Who we’re looking for
- You are friendly and outgoing and have your own RV.
- You enjoy camping, history, nature and sharing your knowledge and stories with others.
What you’ll be doing
- Welcoming campers and providing information about site facilities, services, and what to see and do in the area.
- Promoting good camping practices.
- Liaising with staff to help ensure a safe and comfortable environment.
How you’ll make a difference
- Help to create an unforgettable camping experience by making people feel welcome, safe and connected to Fort Langley National Historic Site.
- Contribute to new campers’ appreciation and enjoyment of the great outdoors.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to discover Fort Langley National Historic Site and the surrounding area.
- Complimentary campsite for your RV (includes electric/water hook-up).
- Meeting new people from across Canada and the world.
- One full time position, 5 days/week. Terms vary depending how many camp hosts we get from a week to months between May and September. Compensation provided.
For more information and to apply, email or call 604-513-4799. Leave your name, a daytime contact phone number, and the dates you’re interested in.