Create your own moment in time
Congratulations and thank you for your interest in weddings at Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites of Canada.
The perfect wedding day starts with an extraordinary location. No other venue boasts the same one-of-a-kind experience offered by Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites, near the picturesque coastal city of Victoria. From the intimate to the most extravagant, for groups small and large, there is no better way to say “I do” than at the historic and stunning Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites.
Hold your ceremony on the cliff of Lower Battery, overlooking the historic Fisgard Lighthouse, the Juan de Fuca Strait and the Olympic mountains; or find the perfect grove of trees in one of our green spaces for a more intimate event. Transport your guests back in time by offering the perfect, spacious outdoor venue for your wedding, reception, or other memorable celebration!
Mark your special day at this place steeped in history.
Features and services: Add life to your event
- Stunning views and vistas
- Attractive grounds and interesting buildings for your guests to explore before and after the ceremony
- Wedding pictures set against a variety of beautifully textured backdrops
- Accommodation for up to 150+ theatre-style chairs on the cliffs of Lower Battery
- Other locations available to accommodate various group sizes
- Wheelchair accessible washroom facilities
- Free parking; however, we do encourage carpooling and shared transportation
- Close to restaurants, shops and other amenities for your guests
- Opportunity to stay later to enjoy the beautiful evening light and capture that perfect wedding shot or even “glamp” overnight in our unique oTENTiks
Booking your wedding ceremony
For more information or to book your wedding ceremony at Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites, call 250-478-5849 or email email@example.com.