Booking a school program
School program season: September to June.
Have the following information ready when you call:
- Name of Program
- Dates and times you would like to attend
- Number of students and adult chaperones
- Address, postal code, email address, phone and fax numbers of the school
- Request service in English, French or a mix of both languages
Programs also available in French
- Students from francophone schools or French immersion programs can benefit from our bilingual interpreters. Don’t hesitate to request a guided tour “en français.”
|Number of participants*||Per person||Number of programs delivered||Total program time||Total amount charged**|
|30 persons||$2.40||1||1 hour||$2.40 x 30 persons x 1 hour = $72.00|
|20 persons||$3.90||1||1 hour||$3.90 x 20 persons x 1 hour = $78.10|
|10 persons||$7.30||1||1 hour||$7.30 x 10 persons x 1 hour = $73.00|
*For additional options, or larger group sizes, please contact us for a quote.
**Program fee only, does not include admission (free for children 17 and under).
Groups can pay by cash, Interac (debit card), Visa, MasterCard, or institutional cheque payable to “Receiver-General for Canada.”
Fees are subject to change.