The values of Competence, Respect, and Fairness will be implemented in human resources policies and procedures consistent with the following operating principles. These principles are interrelated and therefore they must be considered collectively and in a balanced fashion.
- The requirement to be answerable for carrying out our responsibilities in accordance with these human resources values and operating principles.
- Making the best possible use of human resources, time, and money.
- Achieving the expected results.
- Acting in a similar manner in similar circumstances.
- Adjusting to circumstances while encouraging innovation and creativity.
- Making things as uncomplicated as possible.
- Ensuring straightforward and honest communications.