National cost-sharing program for heritage places
NEW! The call for proposals for 2020-21 is now open. Guidelines and Application Forms are now available. The deadline to submit an application is November 15, 2019.
All projects must take place between April 1 and December 31, 2020.
The National Cost-Sharing Program for Heritage Places is open to owners and eligible lessees of national historic sites, heritage lighthouses and heritage railway stations. The Program continues to support the Parks Canada Agency's mandate of protecting and presenting places of national historic significance, and fostering the public's understanding, appreciation and enjoyment of these places in ways that ensure their commemorative integrity for present and future generations.
For 2020-21 please note that:
- Applications must be submitted by or postmarked no later than November 15th, 2019;
- Selected projects must take place between April 1 and December 31, 2020;
- Total funding available under the Program will be approximately $1,000,000.
For information on the eligibility criteria, please consult the Program Guidelines 2020-21 (PDF, 419 KB).
Submitting your application
Please fill out all forms and provide all required supporting documentation in your application. An electronic or digitized copy of the application can be presented; however, the original copy of the application package must be sent by mail, including signed copies of the following documents:
- Funding Application (PDF, 835 KB) or (DOCX, 194 KB)
- Project Timeline (PDF, 13 KB) or (XLS, 37 KB)
- Project Budget (PDF, 221 KB) or (XLS, 111 KB)
For more information, please contact the Program Office:
National Cost-Sharing Program for Heritage Places
30 Victoria Street (PC-03-P)
Gatineau, Quebec J8X 0B3
- Phone: 1-866-377-1947
- Fax: 819-420-9260