National cost-sharing program for heritage places
Please note that the call for project proposals for 2020-21 has ended and that requests for funding are no longer being accepted. The next call for project proposals will be announced on this Web site.
The information below concerning the Program is available solely for reference purposes.
The National Cost-Sharing Program for Heritage Places is open to owners and eligible lessees of national historic sites, heritage lighthouses and heritage railway stations. The Program continues to support the Parks Canada Agency's mandate of protecting and presenting places of national historic significance, and fostering the public's understanding, appreciation and enjoyment of these places in ways that ensure their commemorative integrity for present and future generations.
For 2020-21 please note that:
- Applications must be submitted by or postmarked no later than November 15th, 2019;
- Selected projects must take place between April 1 and December 31, 2020;
- Total funding available under the Program will be approximately $1,000,000.
For information on the eligibility criteria, please consult the Program Guidelines 2020-21 (PDF, 419 KB).
Submitting your application
Please fill out all forms and provide all required supporting documentation in your application. An electronic or digitized copy of the application can be presented; however, the original copy of the application package must be sent by mail, including signed copies of the following documents:
- Funding Application (PDF, 835 KB) or (DOCX, 194 KB)
- Project Timeline (PDF, 13 KB) or (XLS, 37 KB)
- Project Budget (PDF, 221 KB) or (XLS, 111 KB)
For more information, please contact the Program Office:
National Cost-Sharing Program for Heritage Places
30 Victoria Street (PC-03-P)
Gatineau, Quebec J8X 0B3
- Phone: 1-866-377-1947
- Fax: 819-420-9260