National cost-sharing program for heritage places
The National Cost-Sharing Program for Heritage Places is open to owners and eligible lessees of national historic sites, heritage lighthouses and heritage railway stations. The Program continues to support the Parks Canada Agency's mandate of protecting and presenting places of national historic significance, and fostering the public's understanding, appreciation and enjoyment of these places in ways that ensure their commemorative integrity for present and future generations.
For 2018-2019, please note that:
- Applications must be submitted by or postmarked no later than October 6, 2017.
- Selected projects must take place between April 1, 2018, and March 31, 2019.
- Total funding available under the Program will be approximately $1,000,000.
Please consult the Program Guidelines (PDF, 415 KB)
- Funding Application (PDF, 576 KB) or (DOCX, 436 KB)
- Project Timeline (PDF, 18 KB) or (XLS, 47 KB)
- Project Budget (PDF, 39 KB) or (XLS, 73 KB)
National Cost-Sharing Program for Heritage Places
30 Victoria Street (PC-03-P)
Gatineau, Quebec J8X 0B3
- Phone: 1-866-377-1947
- Fax: 819-420-9260