Tours and programs
Parks Canada Centres at the Marine Park
- Marine Environment Discovery Centre: Explore one of North America’s most beautiful underwater environments! Take part in interpretive programs and watch the whales from the shore. Visit the exhibition to discover what lives in the marine park. Follow the divers live on a big screen or take the plunge yourself. Things to do
- Cap de Bon-Désir Interpretation and Observation Centre: Observe whales, seals and marine birds from the shore. During the summer, take part in activities related to the marine fauna. Tour the exhibition to learn about the history of the lighthouse and its keepers. Things to do
- Pointe-Noire Interpretation and Observation Centre: From atop Pointe-Noire, admire the sheer cliffs of the Saguenay Fjord and beautiful Tadoussac Bay. In the summer, a whale could surface at any time. Visit the exhibition and talk to a guide to learn more about this fascinating place. Things to do
- Kids 6 to 11: Ask for the Xplorers booklet at any Parks Canada Centre
- Kids 2 to 6: Ask for the Club Parka booklet at any Parks Canada Centre or visit: Parka, our mascot.
Embark upon a modern-day treasure hunt: Geocaching!
Equipped sith a GPS, set off in search of Parks Canada's geocaches.Look for "The White Whale", "La Fidèle", "Magtogoek" and "A Fragile Ecosystem" on Geocaching.
The Discovery Network
To satisfy your thirst for knowledge, take part in any one of several activities on offer. Enthusiastic guide-interpreters and fascinating exhibits will give you some valuable insights into the many facets of the Marine Park. These helpful resources will tell you the full story of marine life, ranging from starfish to sharks, along with the history of local lighthouses and Indigenous populations. En savoir plus Live the experience on land!