Collaborating with Parks Canada
At Parks Canada, we collaborate with diverse external parties to help create new and inspiring opportunities for Canadians to discover, protect and connect to our treasured places.
Collaborating with Parks Canada is about sharing objectives and resources in order to achieve mutual goals that can’t be reached alone. Collaboration allows Parks Canada to better deliver on its promise to Canadians in the following core areas:
Protecting and presenting Canada’s natural and cultural heritage
- Connecting Canadians
Welcoming urban residents, youth, and new Canadians
- Visitor Experience
Enhancing experiences and expanding visitor opportunities
Current Partners and Collaborators:
For information on work with Indigenous partners, visit our Indigenous relations at Parks Canada page.
To submit proposals for collaboration:
Contact us at email@example.com
Please include the following information:
- Organisation and contact information
- A short description of the opportunity
- How your opportunity relates to Parks Canada’s mandate and priorities
- Proposed contribution from your organisation (financial and/or in-kind)
- Requested contribution from Parks Canada (financial and/or in-kind)
- Anticipated timelines
- Due to the volume of requests, it may take several business days to respond; we will be in contact as soon as we can.
- As a federal government agency, Parks Canada is unable to endorse, promote or provide an unfair competitive advantage to an External Party’s products or services.
Other useful links:
Become a supplier for products or services
If you are looking to become a supplier for products and/or services, please visit the Public Works and Government Services Canada website.
Request filming, commercial photography or event permits
If you are interested in filming, commercial photography or holding an event or special activity at a Parks Canada-administered place, contact the national park, national historic site, or marine conservation area directly to discuss your plans and associated fees.
Offer to volunteer
If you wish to volunteer, or be informed of volunteer opportunities, please contact the national park, national historic site, or marine conservation area you would like to volunteer for directly. You can also consult our Volunteer page for more information.
Influencers / Bloggers / Travel Writers
If you wish to discuss writing about, or filming in, Parks Canada-administered places for travel promotion purposes, please contact our Travel Media team.
Other types of requests
For any other types of questions or requests, please contact Parks Canada’s National Information Service.