The Government of Canada is working hard to enhance the role of Parliament and the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold Parliament, their Government, and public sector officials to account.
To this end, the Government announced the mandatory publication on departmental Web sites of travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials; contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10,000 (with only limited exceptions such as national security); Grants and Contributions over $25,000; and, the reclassification of positions.
Please note that information that would normally be withheld under the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act does not appear on this Web site:
- Public Servants Disclosure Protection Act
- Disclosure of Travel and Hospitality Expenses
- Disclosure of Contracts Over $10,000
- Disclosure of Grants and Contributions over $25,000
- Quarterly Financial Report
- Parks Canada Financial Statements
- Access to Information and Privacy
- Info Source
- Designated Public Office Holders (DPOH)