Trail Condition Report
Yoho National Park of Canada
Updated: April-22-19GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Spring conditions: Mix of melting and compact snow, ice and mud. Good footwear, ice cleats and hiking poles are recommended.
- Be prepared with warm clothing and proper footwear
- Check avalanche conditions
- The Yoho Visitor Centre is closed from October 9th - May 1st, 2019. For information, please contact the Lake Louise Visitor Centre (403) 522-1264
- Seasonal Road Closures - Yoho Valley road (Takakkaw Falls) closed for the season. For current road conditions, check Drive B.C.
- For trail closures and warnings, check Important Bulletins
|Hoodoo Creek||Fair||Wet and muddy sections. Snow at higher elevations|
|Wapta Falls||Fair||Snow patches, wet sections, STAY ON TRAIL, walking off trail damages the vegetation.|
|Mount Hunter Lookout - Lower||Fair||Snow patches, wet sections, STAY ON TRAIL, walking off trail damages the vegetation.|
|Mount Hunter Lookout - Upper||Poor||Snow covered|
|East Side of Emerald Lake||Late season - variable conditions.||Soft/slushy snow with icy sections. Cleats recommended.|
|Hamilton Falls||Late season - variable conditions.||Variable conditions. Mud, ice and snow. Cleats recommended|
- Date Modified: