List of Fees
Please enter your search criteria below (all fields are optional):
Parks Canada - List of Fees
Join the Celebration with Parks Canada!
Parks Canada is inviting Canadians and visitors from around the world to celebrate Canada's 150th anniversary at our national treasures from coast to coast to coast.
To mark this special year, we're offering free admission to all Parks Canada locations, and we want you to join us for the celebration.
What is free?
- Admission to all national parks, national historic sites, and national marine conservation areas operated by Parks Canada;
- Lockage Parks Canada's historic canals and waterways;
- Lockage fees for Parks Canada's historic canals and waterways.
What is not free?
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission to our places, however, regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as:
- Camping and other accommodations
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs
- Reservation fees
- Guided tours and hikes and programs not usually included with admission
- Overnight backcountry use.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Please verify with the location you will be visiting for more details.
- Date Modified: