1. In the following application form, please complete all fields. If a field is not applicable, insert N/A
2. Information in the application may be disclosed to third parties. For more information refer to Access to Information Act
3. The system allows you to save a draft of your application. However, we recommend that you prepare the written portions of your application on a word processor first, using the field headings identified in the Guidelines for Research Permit Applications. They have been designed to help you prepare your application. Then copy and paste the information into the relevant fields online.
4. To save a draft of your application, at a minimum your e-mail address (entered into Field 10 of the application) is required. Once this is done, you may click on the "Save as draft" button at the bottom of the application form. The system will then provide you with an Application Number and a Password allowing you to access your draft. You can then modify the content as required.
Note that a copy of the Application Number and Password will be e-mailed to you. However, we recommend that you make a copy of the information and place it in a safe location where you can readily retrieve it.
5. To access your draft application, please go to “Modify Draft/Revise Application” at the left navigation bar and follow the instructions.
There is no limit to the number of times you may modify/ save a draft of your application. When you are satisfied with all of your changes, click on the "Submit” button at the bottom of the application form. Once you have submitted your application, you cannot modify it without assistance from the Research Coordinator.