People landing a hand in monitoring the American Eel population at Fundy National Park © Parks Canada
If you want to get directly involved, Parks Canada has learning experiences for you.
- Read about real life experiences from some Volunteers in Parks Canada – Visit our Volunteer Theme Month
- Many people meet others of similar interests while involved with Citizen Science programming. Make friends and influence people. To find out if the program is in place close to your home, communicate directly with the parks and historic sites.
- Tweet us @ParksCanada or #pc100
- Like Us on Facebook/Parks Canada
- Learn how to protect and preserve your local history. Check out the Canadian Register of Historic Places. Lots of great resources to keep you and your community busy. Get involved.