Island Safari Tents
No gear? No problem! We’ve got you covered!
- Hassle free family vacations
- Awesome trips with friends
- Easy camping for international travellers
- Equipment you don’t have to buy or borrow
Planning your camping trip couldn’t be easier!
Let Parks Canada help you discover the freedom of camping!
Island Safari Tents provide the opportunity to go camping even if you don’t have camping equipment or simply want to avoid the hassle of organizing and packing everything for your camping trip.
We’ve got an Island Safari Tent waiting for you; you will need to bring a sense of adventure and your personal items.
Go camping the easy way at Georgian Bay Islands National Park!
- Safari Tent (already set up)
- Cots and/or sleeping pads
- Camping chairs
- Small table
- Propane camp stove
What to pack:
- Sleeping bags, blankets and pillows
- Food, drinks and a water container (potable water is available nearby)
- Cooking gear (pots, pans, etc), dishes and silverware
- Cooler for your food
- Clothing, toiletries and other personal items
$55 per night
The maximum people per campsite is 4.
Reserve by calling 1-877-RESERVE (737-3783) or by visiting Parks Canada Campground Reservation Service.