Georgian Bay Islands National Park of Canada
Cedar Springs Rustic Cabin
Rustic cabin at Cedar Springs, Georgian Bay Islands National Park© Parks Canada
The cabins at Cedar Springs can accommodate up to 5 people. They are equipped with a queen sized bed in one bedroom, and a bunk bed (twin over double) in the other bedroom.
These cabins are close to the water, with a swimming beach just steps away. Washrooms, showers, water and dishwashing facilities are also nearby.
- 2 separate bedrooms: 1 queen bed, 1 twin over double bunk bed
- Maximum occupancy: 5 (4 adults)
- Open living area: dining table with 4 chairs, sofa, coffee table
- Small refrigerator
- Screened-in porch with furnishings
- Fire pit (firewood is available for sale at the Kiosk)
- Pets are not allowed
Note: Washrooms with running water and showers located nearby.