The yurts are open 7 days a week (April 28 to October 28, 2017). Please contact the Parks Canada reservation system for availability.
Yurts are a very popular choice for a camping experience at Cyprus Lake Campground, especially in the spring and fall. Yurts will be available between April 28 - October 28, 2017 (reservations are required).
Reservations begin January 17, 2017 at 8:00 am EST. They can be made on-line at www.reservation.pc.gc.ca or by calling 1-877-RESERVE (877-737-3783).
Yurts are closed during the winter.
Directions / Map
Map of Cyprus Lake with yurt location (PDF - 610 kB)
The yurts are located at Cyprus Lake in Bruce Peninsula National Park, approximately 15 minutes (driving) south of the town of Tobermory.
From the North (Tobermory)
- Follow Highway 6 south for approximately 11km, watching for the blue and white signs to "Cyprus Lake Campground".
- Turn left onto Cyprus Lake Road.
- Follow for 5km to the campground office (check-in).
From the South
- Travelling north on Highway 6, pass through Miller Lake.
- Continue past the turnoff to Dyer's Bay Road for another 12.3km. Watch for the blue and white signs to "Cyprus Lake Campground".
- Turn right onto Cyprus Lake Road. Follow for 5km to the campground office (check-in).
From the Cyprus Lake campground office, turn left and drive 1km to the yurts.
Map showing yurts at Cyprus Lake