Bruce Peninsula National Park of Canada
The yurts are open 7 days a week ( July 1 to October 14). Yurts are closed during the winter (Thanksgiving to Victoria Day). Please contact the Parks Canada reservation system for availability.
Please Note: During the spring shoulder season (Victoria Day to Canada Day) the yurts are closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Reservations | Length of stay | Fees | Check-in/Check-out
# of people/vehicles allowed per yurt | Cancellation & Modification Policy
View from the deck of the yurt
© Parks Canada
Phone: 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783)
- Reservations are highly recommended, especially during the peak summer months or on holiday weekends.
- The site holder must be at least 18 years of age.
- The yurt area is pet-free. Pets are not allowed in the yurts or on the yurt campsite.
- Full payment is required by credit card at time of booking.
- Reservations are non-transferable.
Length of stay
2 nights minimum
Holidays Weekends - 3 nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) minimum
Maximum stay of 14 consecutive days (with 48 hour break between bookings).
$120.00 - Per yurt, per night (includes parking for 1 vehicle).
$ 9.80 - Non-refundable reservation fee (per yurt).
$ 11.70 - Overnight parking fee for additional vehicle, per night.
$250.00 - Cleaning fee if there has been smoking, cooking or pets inside the yurt.
$ actual - Actual costs for damage to yurt or furnishings as assessed.
$ 6.80 - Cost per bag of firewood.
Check-in time: 3:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Peak Season: Please check-in/check-out at the Cyprus Lake Office.
Off-Season: Details provided with your booking information.
Number of people/vehicles allowed per yurt
- Maximum of 4 or 5 people depending on the individual yurt. The site holder must be at least 18 years of age.
- Maximum of 2 vehicles (second vehicle required to purchase additional vehicle permit).