Camping at Cyprus Lake Campground© Parks Canada
Bruce Peninsula National Park offers superb semi-wilderness camping, in ideal locations to base your park adventure. Four different camping experiences are available in the park:
Drive-in sites at the Cyprus Lake Campground
Group camping at Cyprus Lake
Backcountry camping along the Bruce Trail at Stormhaven or High Dump
Yurt camping along the shore of Cyprus Lake
Winter Camping at Tamaracks Campground
New for 2017
• Quiet hours are in effect during the camping season from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• Daily alcohol consumption bans are in effect during the park’s quiet hours
• Kindling or maintaining campfires after 10 p.m. is prohibited.
• During all long weekends, a full ban on the possession of alcohol will be in effect. The weekends when alcohol is not permitted in the park at any time are:
• Victoria Day Long Weekend (May 18 – 22, 2017)
• Canada Day Long Weekend (June 30 – July 3, 2017)
• Civic Holiday Long Weekend (Aug 3 – Aug 7, 2017)
• Labour Day Long Weekend (Aug 31 – Sept 4, 2017)
• Thanksgiving Long Weekend (Oct 5 – 9, 2017)
Camping in the park is popular during summer, so reservations are strongly recommended. Spring and fall are superb times to visit, with fewer people, and natural attractions including wildflowers (spring), bird migration and fall colours. Certain rules and regulations apply when camping at Bruce Peninsula National Park.