Tuktut Nogait National Park
Base Camp Trips
It’s time to make your #ArcticDream come true. Parks Canada can help you experience a place that many dream about but few ever visit.
Parks Canada guided base camp trips make this hiker’s paradise easier to get to:
- Hike for six days in a place where the sun never sets
- Kick back and enjoy arctic base-camp living
- Admire the stunning Brock River Canyon
- Connect with Inuvialuit culture
- Wake up in your tent and step out onto the tundra
- ONE YEAR ONLY! Helicopter touring of the amazing canyons, cultural sites and the incredible La Roncière Falls
All base camp trips depart from the Parks Canada office in Inuvik, Northwest Territories
5-Day Trip ($3975 per person)
August 3 - 7, 2015 Now catered!
August 3 - 7, 2016 *
More dates may be added once this trip is full.
Read the details:
* dates subject to change