Camping - Additional Information
- Ask about our extended stay camping discount
- Camping fee includes one camping unit, one cooking unit, one vehicle and a maximum of four adults per campsite
- Park entry permit also required
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Visiting hours are 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Quiet hours are 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- No generators between 9 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- Alcohol permitted on registered campsites only
- Fires in designated fireplaces only
- Check for purchase locations of firewood and for laundromats
Things you should know regarding Chéticamp and Broad Cove Campgrounds (PDF - 120 Kb)
Protect This Special Place
- Do not collect firewood or kindling, or other natural objects including plants and rocks
- Feeding wildlife puts you and the animal at risk and is illegal
- Dogs must be leashed and droppings removed
- Please use recycling and compost bins
- Use only biological RV tank treatment products
Enjoy a Safe Visit
- Read Keep It Wild, Keep It Safe
- Keep your distance from coyotes, bears and moose – they can be dangerous
- Keep campsite clean – store food, cookware and scented products (soap, toothpaste, sunblock, etc) in vehicle
- Use bear-proof garbage cans
- Do not leave valuables unattended
- Report concerns to Parks Canada staff
- Police, fire and medical emergencies: 911
- Parks Canada: 877-852-3100
- Cell phone reception varies considerably from place to place, even within the campgrounds
- Public telephones are available at campground kiosks and visitor centres
Note: To read the PDF version you need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system.
If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page.
If you choose not to use Acrobat Reader you can have the PDF file converted to HTML or ASCII text by using one of the conversion services offered by Adobe.