© Parks Canada
Reserve your campsite or check availability!
1-877-RESERVE (737- 3783)
As part of Canada 150 celebrations, which includes free entrance, we are pleased to announce that Fundy National Park will be offering winter activities from December 31st, 2016 to March 27th, 2017! These include cross-country skiing, birding, snowshoeing and winter camping in one of our five yurts, ten oTENTiks, two rustic cabins or with your own tent at Headquarters campground!
Map of winter experiences (PDF, 3.74 MB)
Conditions can vary on a daily basis. Please check our Trail Condition Report
for the latest trail updates.
For Your Safety
- Remember that you are responsible for your own safety and security!
- Trails not identified will not be groomed or maintained. Orientation may be difficult and natural hazards may be present on non-maintained trails increasing the risk of serious injury. For this reason, it is strongly encouraged to remain on marked trails.
- In case of an accident or emergency call 911. Be prepared for the possibility that you may have to wait for help if you have an accident.
- Cell phone coverage is not available everywhere. A pay phone are located at the visitor information centre.
- Avoid hypothermia and frostbite by dressing appropriately. Be prepared for rapidly changing weather conditions. Check air temperature and wind chill factor before going out.
- Make sure to tell someone where you are going and when you plan to return.