As a backcountry traveller, you will be able to visit natural wonders seen by only a small percentage of visitors.
For a challenging way to enjoy Fundy National Park’s beauty, try camping at one of the 8 backcountry campsites located at Goose River, Marven Lake, Tracey Lake or Chambers Lake.
- Each designated campsite provides a tent pad, a pit privy and a picnic table.
- It is recommended that you carry in drinking water.
- Backpacking cook stoves are necessary for food preparation.
- Never leave garbage in the backcountry. Plastic bags are provided upon request.
- For backcountry camping tips and regulations click here.
- Campfires are only permitted in the following backcountry sites: Chambers Lake (only in site 1), Goose River and Tracy Lake (only in site 12).