Escarpment of Riding Mountain Area Strategy
I Want to Be Informed or Share My Ideas
Your Voice Matters. Parks Canada is committed to ensuring Canadians can help shape the future of their Parks.
Through the planning process stakeholder and partners have provided valuable information that has shaped the area strategy. However we still need further feedback on the draft strategy.
© Parks Canada
We want to hear from you:
- What do you think?
- Do you think the area strategy will help create new and improved visitor opportunities in the escarpment area? Have missed any key objectives or action items?
- Do you agree with the vision? How can we improve it?
- Do you think the strategy objectives and actions capture what we need to do to help us work together so we can enhance opportunities for visitors?
- What are some of the potentially key activities and attractions that should be considered?
- How would you like to be involved with this strategy? Do you see a role you can play in providing recreational or tourism services?
- Any other questions or comments?
If you wish to be involved or updated, email us at email@example.com or contact: Marjorie Huculak, Partnering and Engagement Officer, Riding Mountain National Park, 204-848-7256
Back to Want to know more about The Escarpment of Riding Mountain Area Strategy?