The perfect camping destination for a family vacation, Wasagaming Campground is conveniently located within walking distance of Wasagaming townsite.
The Wasagaming Campground is minutes from the main beach area and pier, restaurants, playground area, tennis courts, lawn bowling, Visitor Centre, walking and biking trails, canoe, kayak and bike rentals, horseback riding, 18-hole golf course, shopping and much more.
In the evening, stroll a nearby trail, roast hotdogs and marshmallows at your site, or take part in one of our campfire programs held regularly throughout the summer at the communal fire circle.
Wasagaming Campground offers a wide range of camping experiences including fully serviced sites © Parks Canada
- Open from mid-May to mid-October.
- Reservations are highly recommended during peak season: 453 sites are available to reserve.
- Maximum 6 people per site
- Check-in time: 2:00 pm
- Check-out time: 11:00 am
- Electrical (pull-through)
- Electricity and Water (back-in)
- Electricity, Water and Sewer (pull-through)
- Water service to the campsites in the Wasagaming Campground is shut off October 1st
- A small number of sites are accessible for those with mobility impairments; please call the park directly for availability and to reserve accessible sites: 1-204-848-7275.
- Washrooms with hot showers, kitchen shelters, and a dumping station.
- There are 2 unserviced family-friendly camping areas
- Cycling trails nearby
- All sites have a firepit and picnic table
Moving Firewood Spreads Harmful Pests
Help stop the spread of invasive forest pests by not moving firewood from one place to another. Buy firewood locally, burn it on site, and never bring it back home. You never know what may be hiding in or under the bark.