Reserve for the Day (Bus Only)
Welcome to beautiful Lake O'Hara!
Reservations | Fees | Stewardship | Safety
Printable Version (PDF, 452 KB)
Reservations & Fees
Day use reservations for Lake O'Hara shuttle bus are now full for the 2015 season. For cancellations, check the Parks Canada Reservation Service or call 1-877-737-3783. Reservations for day use for the entire season opened April 20, 2015
Note: Parks Canada cannot accept day use reservations on the overnight and commercial reservations phone line. Visitors who reserve a spot in the campground and arrive without a tent will be turned away.
Canada and USA:
1-877-RESERVE / 1-877-737-3783
Phone Line Hours:
5 a.m. - 6 p.m. MDT on April 20, 2015 only
8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. MDT
June 1 - June 30, 2015 (Daily)
July 1 - October 4, 2015 (Monday to Friday)
Note: Online booking is not yet available for camping or commercial groups. Please call the Lake O’Hara Reservation Line and someone will be happy to assist you.
||Children (5 and under) |
|Bus (outgoing only)
||For 1 or 2 persons - $4.50 per ticket if booked on-line or $6.25 per ticket if booked by telephone (non-refundable).|
For 3 or more persons – flat rate of $11.00 if booked on-line or $13.50 if booked by telephone (non-refundable).
Note: All fees are currently under review and are subject to change
Confirmation (Booking Number)
A booking number will be provided at the end of each completed reservation. If you do not receive a booking number, your reservation is not complete. If you provided an email address and your credit card information and did not receive a booking number, please contact us at 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783) to confirm whether the original reservation was completed.
Cancellations or Changes
Cancellations can be made online or by calling 1-877-RESERVE (1-877-737-3783) or 1-519-826-5391. There is non-refundable fee for changes or cancellations. The fee is up to $11.00 for changes made online or $13.50 for changes made by phone. These fees help cover the cost of the reservation service.
Changes for Day Use
- Changes to your date or the bus reservation made before 4:00 p.m. MDT on the fifth day prior to arrival of the bus reservation will be charged a non-refundable change fee which will apply per booking.
- Changes cannot be made less than 5 days before the scheduled bus journey.
Cancellations for Day Use
- Cancellations made before 4:00 p.m. MDT on the fifth day prior to arrival are subject to a full refund, minus the cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 5 days before the scheduled bus arrival date but before 4 p.m. MDT the day prior to the event date will only receive 50% of their bus fees (minus the non-refundable reservation and cancellation fees which apply per booking).
- Cancellations made after 4:00 p.m. the day prior to arrival forfeit all refunds.
Lake O’Hara is not only beautiful, but fragile and sensitive to your presence. Please protect this special place by following a few simple steps.